lunedì 7 agosto 2017

Tiga - Woke


Uno che non passa inosservato da queste parti è Tiga.

Direttamente dalle sue parole, così descrive 'Woke'

“Woke is a song about freedom, specifically my freedom. About me, at the end of the earth, pushed towards a final act of emancipation: throwing my phone into the sea, and watching it sink.”

“People may have a hard time empathizing with a successful DJ, or anyone who associates an annoying buzzword with anything approaching enlightenment. But I don’t think it’s that hard to relate to feeling like you’ve entered into a lopsided bargain with a magic box that is more or less designed to hack its way into your self-image. Call it an empty gesture, but as I hurled my phone into the water, it was very much an instance of facing up to something I knew wasn’t good for me, and finding some sense of release, if only for a moment.”




Ne approfitto per ricordare questo post di pochi giorni fa in cui Tiga chiede scusa ai suoi fan per la deludente serata di Roma, commentato con stile da Damir Ivic.

Nessun commento: